Preparation time: 5 – 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 – 50 minutes (for medium)
1 x 18oz topside mini roast
2 tsp runny honey
2 tsp prepared horseradish sauce
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp oil
Freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, horseradish sauce, lemon zest and oil
- Place the joint on a chopping board, make several slashes over the surface, season and spread with the honey and lemon mixture. Transfer to a roasting rack in a medium non-stick roasting tin and roast for 40 – 50 minutes (for medium). Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
- Remove the join from the oven, transfer to a warm plate, cover and leave to rest for 5 – 10 minutes, 20 minutes if time allows.
- Serve with a bulgur wheat salad.