Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
4 pork loin medallions, cut into ½ inch strips or pork loin steaks, fat removed and cut into ½ inch strips, or 10 ½oz pork stir-fry strips
1 x 10 ½ oz pack prepared stir-fry vegetables
1 x 10 ½ oz pack straight-to-wok noodles
1 oz fresh cilantro, chopped
2 sprigs fresh mint, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
For the marinade:
Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
1 garlic clove, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
2 tablespoons runny honey
- To prepare the marinade, mix together the lime zest and juice, garlic, soy sauce and honey in a shallow bowl. Stir in the pork, cover and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan or wok on a medium high heat. Using a slotted spoon, remove the pork from the marinade, add to the pan (reserve the marinade) and stir continuously for 7 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the pan and transfer to one side. Add the marinade to the pan and bring to the boil for 1 minute. Turn the heat down to medium. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 4 minutes until hot but still crunchy.
- Add the noodles and the pork to the pan, mix well and heat for a further 6 minutes. Stir in the coriander and mint (if using).
- Divide the stir-fry between four bowls, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Try using egg noodles instead of rice noodles or a lemon instead of the lime.